Intake Referral Forms, Links, and Resources
If you, or someone you know, is seeking help for substance addictions, call us for more information. Our services are covered by Saskatchewan health, private and offer a safe place to begin the journey to recovery.
Call Toll Free
Prince Albert Treatment Centre 1-866-722-2155
Saskatoon Treatment Centre 1-877-652-8951
Regina Treatment Centre 1-866-815-6515
How do I Make a Referral? MACSI Treatment Centres work with other service providers throughout the province to meet a range of addictions treatment needs.
REFERRAL PACKAGE (DOWNLOADS BELOW)
To access Inpatient Services at the MACSI Centres, we require a completed assessment package. Download the Assessment Package by clicking on each of the links to a PDF document. You will need Adobe Reader to open the documents. Print the PDF documents, fill out the forms and submit to the MACSI Centre of your choice. (contact info at the bottom of this page).
If you have trouble opening the documents in Firefox, click the download arrow and save to your computer; in Chrome click the save icon and save to your computer. If you still need assistance, please contact Core office or a MACSI Centre.
- Referral Agent Checklist print
- Primary Assessment Online Form print
- Primary Assessment Interview Guide print
- Medical Form 2020 print
- Preparing for your Treatment Stay print
- Agency Referral Form Stabilization Unit-For PA Centre ONLY print
- Agency Referral Form Stabilization Unit-For PA Centre ONLY Word doc
- Stabilization Guideline - July 2020 print
- Client Inpatient Guidelines print
Day Program is a flexible drop-in program designed to help participants understand and cope with addictions. If you are able, please bring a completed intake form with you on the first day you attend. Follow the link below to download the form.
Day Program Intake Form link
Online Client Feedback Survey - Métis Addictions Council of Saskatchewan Inc. (MACSI)
Other Useful Resources
- Métis Nation –Saskatchewan
- Gabriel Dumont Institute
- Clarence Campeau Development Fund
- Government of Saskatchewan Mental Health and Addictions
- Aboriginal Friendship Centres of Saskatchewan
- Central Urban Métis Federation Incorporated
- FASD Network of Saskatchewan
- Addiction Research Chair
- Canadian Centre on Substance Abuse
- Addictions Professionals Association of Saskatchewan
- Canadian Addiction Counsellors Certification Federation
- Break the Barrier
- Addiction Resource - Drug Rehab and Recovery Information
- American Society of Addiction Medicine
Contact Métis Addictions Council of Saskatchewan Inc.
Prince Albert Treatment Centre:
334 19th Street East
Prince Albert, SK
S6V 1J7 Ph: 306-953-8250
Toll Free: 1-866-722-2155
Toll Free: 1-866-722-2155
Saskatoon Treatment Centre:
335 Ave G South
Toll Free: 1-877-652-8951
Regina Treatment Centre:
329 College Ave East
Toll Free: 1-866-815-6515
MACSI Core Office:
1-2220 Northridge Drive
Toll Free: 1-800-236-5204
COPYRIGHT MÉTIS ADDICTIONS COUNCIL OF SASKATCHEWAN. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. SITE BY ADSPARK COMMUNICATIONS.