Links and Resources
How do I Make a Referral?
MACSI Treatment Centres work with other service providers throughout the province to meet a range of addictions treatment needs.
To access Inpatient Services at the MACSI Centres, we require a completed assessment package. Download the Assessment Package by clicking on each of the links to a PDF document. You will need Adobe Reader to open the documents. Print the PDF documents, fill out the forms and submit to the MACSI Centre of your choice. For contact information see the page of each centre.
If you have trouble opening the documents in Firefox, click the download arrow and save to your computer; in Chrome click the save icon and save to your computer. If you still need assistance, please contact Core office or a MACSI Centre.
- Referral Agent Checklist print
- Primary Assessment print
- Primary Assessment fillable pdf link (Internet Explorer preferred)
- Primary Assessment Interview Guide print
- Medical Form print
- Preparing for your Treatment Stay print
Day Program is a flexible drop-in program designed to help participants understand and cope with addictions. If you are able, please bring a completed intake form with you on the first day you attend. Follow the link below to download the form.
Day Program Intake Form link
- Métis Nation –Saskatchewan
- Gabriel Dumont Institute
- Clarence Campeau Development Fund
- Government of Saskatchewan Mental Health and Addictions
- Aboriginal Friendship Centres of Saskatchewan
- Central Urban Métis Federation Incorporated
- FASD Network of Saskatchewan
- Addiction Research Chair
- Canadian Centre on Substance Abuse
- Addictions Professionals Association of Saskatchewan
- Canadian Addiction Counsellors Certification Federation
- Break the Barrier
- Addiction Resource - Drug Rehab and Recovery Information
- American Society of Addiction Medicine
MACSI - Culture & Community
MACSI services are holistic in nature and are based on our client-centered care and client-first philosophy, which acknowledges & respects diversity, family and community. MACSI has unique programs and services, informed by a broad spectrum of influences including Métis Heritage, Traditional Indigenous Teachings, 12 Step Recovery Model, and Clinical Principles for Alcohol and Drug Misuse Services in Saskatchewan, and including utilizing current research and emerging trends occurring in the broader field of addictions.
Contact Métis Addictions Council of Saskatchewan Inc.
1-2220 Northridge Drive
Toll Free: 1-800-236-5204
Saskatoon Treatment Centre:
335 Ave G South
Toll Free: 1-877-652-8951
Regina Treatment Centre:
329 College Ave East
Toll Free: 1-866-815-6515
Prince Albert Treatment Centre:
334 19th Street East
Prince Albert, SK
Toll Free: 1-866-722-2155
Toll Free: 1-866-722-2155
COPYRIGHT MÉTIS ADDICTIONS COUNCIL OF SASKATCHEWAN. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. SITE BY ADSPARK COMMUNICATIONS.